Job Title: Account Executive
Location: Atlanta, US
Job Function: Sales & Marketing
Employment Type: Full-time
- Account Executive develop and maintain client relationships by developing effective ways to transport customers’ freight utilizing Dimerco Logistics services. This role serves in a sales capacity and communicates / networking with both customer and carrier contacts.
- Responsibilities / Duties
- Forecasting and targeting sales goals on a monthly and annual basis
- Creating and presenting proposals for ocean, air, import-export, and warehousing solutions
- Researching and prospecting for new customers through phone, email, cold call, and other channels
- Updating management on progress to sales goals.
- Local and familiar with the Atlanta, GA Market
- Key candidates will be performance driven, self-starters, with 2-3 years solid experience in freight forwarding and international logistics. (Required)
- Experience in B2B Service Sales, or Customer Service in the International Logistics field will be required.
- College degree is a plus, but not required.
- Staying current on local & state progression that may create a profitable opportunity for the company.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Team player / problem solver, resourceful in creating solutions for customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill, compile sales reports.
- Create and maintain client / customer relationship while keeping a professional appearance.