Job Title: Account Manager
Location: El Segundo, US
Job Function: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Dimerco Express (U.S.A) Corp – Los Angeles Branch is looking for a knowledgeable Accounting Manager to lead and motivate the accounting team in our El Segundo location.
- Overseeing the daily activities of the accounting department and ensuring that all major projects, month-end and year-end reports are completed accurately and on time;
- Managing daily operation of the accounting department including: month and end-year process accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset, and debt activity;
- Analyzing data and prepare ad-hoc financial reporting for management and auditing;
- Maintaining accurate and complete financial records and participating in audits or reconciliations, as needed;
- Enhancing accounting operation procedure and Communicate clearly with Internal & External Stakeholders;
- Hiring, training and motivating accounting staff members while supervising and delegating department tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field is required;
- Experience in freight forwarding industry is a plus;
- Attention to details with skills to manage & analyze large amount of data;
- Excellent leadership with exceptional communication skills;
- Proficiency with software in Microsoft office, database management, and accounting.