Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: London, GB
Job Function: Sales & Marketing
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Overview: Assistant to Country Manager (or Sales Manager) is an executive position to oversee all business aspects of Dimerco Express (GB) including overall operations, carrier relationship, new business development, brand promotion, recruitment and budget.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overall Operations: To actively manage all aspects of the business to establish and carry out organizational goals, policies and procedures to ensure operational professionalism and consistency.
- Financial Profitability: To act as the Profit & Loss Head to achieve the company’s financial targets as well as business development in the local market.
- Carrier Relationship: To negotiate and maintain partnership with air/sea carriers and other LSP in UK together with other Dimerco Express Branch Offices and Alliance Agents.
- Brand Promotion: To establish and execute company’s brand strategies for market expansion in UK.
- Recruitment: To oversee the recruitment and training process including staff selection, training development, and professional development of employees.
- Min 5 Years of Sales Manager or Business Unit Manager in Int’l logistics and freight transportation industry.
- Solid experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Solid experience in sales, business development and public relation in UK.
- Capable of working across a diverse range of teams, offices in different regions.
- A deep understanding of local politics to enforce laws and regulations in the UK.
- Ability to work in a flexible schedule and travel as needed.
- Must be fluent in English