Location: Chicago, US
Job Function: Sales & Marketing
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Local and familiar with the Chicago, IL or El Segundo, CA (either location) Market.
- Key candidates will be performance driven, self-starters, with 2-3 years solid experience in warehousing distribution and international logistics. (Required)
- Experience in B2B Service Sales, or Customer Service in the International Freight Forward Logistics & Warehouse field will be required.
- College degree is a plus, but not required.
- Staying current on local & state progression that may create a profitable opportunity for the company.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Team player / problem solver, resourceful in creating solutions for customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill, compile sales reports.
- Create and maintain client / customer relationship while keeping a professional appearance.
- Forecasting and targeting sales goals on a monthly and annual basis
- Creating and presenting proposals for import-export, and warehousing solutions
- Researching and prospecting for new customers through phone, email, cold call, and other channels
- Updating management on progress to sales goals.